We are looking for a driven, team player, fast-learner, experienced with a can-do attitude DevOps engineer to join our expanding team.
You will be responsible for a 24/7 production reliability routines, CI/CD as well as designing and developing tools and advances capabilities in the area on automation, monitoring, big-data and alike bringing together a wide variety of tools, open source and cloud technologies.
- Develop, deploy, maintain, scale, and monitor our cloud production environment utilizing many different services
- Develop and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure.
- Work closely with teams across the company to design and deliver new features, applications, and services.
- Automate everything. Develop tools and processes to reduce operational toil.
- Enhance the production of environment security, availability, reliability, and cost optimization.
- Integrate and develop tools to extend operations and customers capabilities
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve production-grade issues.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps
- Up to date with the latest industry trend
- Motivated self-learner, multitask, prioritized, and manage time efficiently
- Extensive Cloud and Cloud networking understanding
- aws skills – good knowledge working with multiple accounts
- network & security – build and work with secure environment
- kubernetes – aws eks
- jenkins – must experience with the declarative pipelines
- monitor – experience with monitor environment and systems
- experience in ldap for authentication
- Broad OS experience
- Proven scripting languages experience such as Bash and Python
- Highly motivated, autonomous, problem-solving skills and to want to make an impact
- Excellent Hebrew and English written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and versatility
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.