We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch with expricance of 5 years in iOS development
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Location, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with VIPER architecture
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as instruments
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with third-party SDKs such as Firebase, Salesforce etc.
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end technologies such as NodeJS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.